3rd November 2014 Product Updates Accept Bitcoin payments with Coinify with no preparation Digital currency payments According to a study, 32% of all small and medium sized businesses in the US are ready to accept digital currency payments. We think that is great! The remaining 68% respond they don’t feel prepared or only minimally prepared to accept digital currency payments. No worries – with Coinify payments you can accept Bitcoin payments and get paid in dollars, euro, or kroner next day in your own bank account. This means you can do your bookkeeping exactly as you’re used to, and you can pay your suppliers in your own currency of choice. No preperation necessary – accept Coinify Bitcoin payments today and get paid tomorrow in your bank account. To learn more about Coinify products, visit our website. If you want to get in touch, please use our contact page. For media, event, investor enquiries and more information about Coinify, please use our Newsroom.